Being a member of POLE AVENIA in 2019 means you benefit from POLE AVENIA’s actions and services offer (download):
- Join our dynamic professional network and benefit from the pole’s personalized contacts.
- Take part in our events with special rate:
GEOENERGY DAYS international convention June 25 - 27, 2019 in Pau:
business convention with Senegal as guest country and joint workshops, booths, b2b & Open innovation meetings, business & touristic tours.
o Student challenge “24H de l’innovation au centre de la Terre”.
- Free access to events organized for members only:
o Innovation clubs: EOR, Geophysics, Environment, Drilling & Wells, Monitoring, etc.
o General meetings and focus on members
- Get support from POLE AVENIA. Its network of experts will advise you on techniques and strategies to obtain quality labels for your projects, products and services.
Make the most of GEOSCOPIE: a powerful business intelligence tool.
- Access to the GEOTEST service, to validate your tools in situ.
- Receive POLE AVENIA’s monthly newsletter.
In order to discover POLE AVENIA’s 2019 services offer, we propose you to take part in our Webinar, January 15th at 2.30pm (duration: 45 minutes). Registration is free but required by
To have an overview of our membership fee, our membership scale is downloadable.
Your membership fee is determined by the type and the size of your company, and its revenues. For companies that only provide intellectual services, the membership fee will be based solely on the company revenue.
Not able to benefit financial support from French public institutions, companies outside France pay an increased contribution.
Support POLE AVENIA
Members can decide to support POLE AVENIA actions, beyond basic membership, by choosing the type of sponsorship that suits them: Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum. Sponsoring will give you special coverage on our website, in the newsletter, the directory and during our events.
The Platinum sponsorship
includes free access to POLE AVENIA events and services, except for THOMS,
GEOTEST and studies.
For further information, contact us at +33 5 59 84 81 10 or at email@example.com
Please consult our website regularly for information on our current events, at